Biological Sample Management
Your Samples Are in Good Hands - Globally!
Your biological samples are invaluable. That is why we developed the MLM Sample Storage System® to guarantee the traceability and integrity of your samples at all times. Our European and North American storage facilities provide short- and long-term biostorage solutions for over a million samples. Each facility is located next to our laboratories, allowing for flexible, controlled analytical testing of any stored samples while maintaining worry-free chain of custody. Our chain of custody procedure guarantees full traceability of your precious sample – whether it is freeze-thaw cycles, duration of storage and full temperature monitoring.
Our Sample Management Solutions Include:
- Audit trail tracking of samples and materials via barcode within our 21 CFR, Part 11 compliant MLM Sample Storage System®
- Digital storage history for each individual sample
- Documentation of freeze/thaw cycles
- Registration of samples by exact location including – room, freezer, shelf, container, position
- Storage temperature monitoring and electronic archival with temperature data from historical time periods available for review as needed.
- Rapid and reliable shipment through closely monitored and widely trusted global logistics providers
- Proactive project managers who work with your team to fit your workflows and timelines
- Multiple business-continuity systems to facilitate sample integrity, including:
- 24hr temperature monitoring
- Emergency alerts to on-call staff
- Redundancy freezer availability
- Multiple generators in the event of a natural disaster
- On-site sample analysis for seamless workflows, full control and maximum flexibility
- Scalable storage capacity to accommodate your needs.
Our biostorage capabilities cover all relevant temperatures including ambient, -20/30°C, -70/80°C and in liquid nitrogen (LN2)