MLM Medical Labs is a leading specialty and central laboratory with comprehensive research services and diagnostic capabilities in Europe and the United States. Offering standard and fully customizable analytical and logistics services across a variety of therapeutic areas, we add value at every stage of the drug development process, from nonclinical and preclinical through phase IV clinical trials. Each therapeutic area is supplemented extensively by different models and batteries of in vitro and ex vivo analyses, offering answers to your therapeutics’ effect on over 900+ parameters while accelerating your research programs. With our strong reputation for scientific expertise, passionate approach to customer care, and adherence to quality data, we empower clients ranging from emerging biotech to Top Ten Global Pharma companies to reach confident clinical decisions that ultimately serve to improve patient lives.
Our analytical capabilities are complemented by extensive services, e.g.:
- short and long-term bio-storage - MLM Sample Storage System®
- customized sampling kits - MLM Kit Building®
- pharmacology & efficacy studies - Immunology Models
In December 2019 MLM became part of Great Point Partner’s impressive portfolio of growing, profitable health care companies. Great Point Partners, founded in 2003 and based in Greenwich CT, USA is a leading health care investment firm with approximately $2.2 billion of equity capital currently under management of 28 professionals, investing in the US, Canada and Western Europe.
In 2020 MLM Medical Labs internationally expanded with the additions of MLM Memphis (FKA CirQuest Labs) and MLM Minnepolis (FKA MD Biosciences) to complement the porfolio with safety testing in the US, preclinical and histology services
See how we work at MLM - first hand insights into our daily work! MLM in Motion
All the services you expect from a clinical trial lab
- Development and validation of analytical methods
- Broad portfolio of validated biomarker assays
- World-standard analytical methods
- Clinical chemistry, hematology, coagulation, serology and urine analysis
- Complete analytical study reports
Management and logistics
- Global study setup and project management
- In-house manufacturing of study-specific sampling kits: MLM Kit Building(R)
- Proprietary transport system: the MLM Safeguard Box(R)
- More than 2600 sqm lab and office space
- Worldwide transport of clinical samples, study-specific sampling kits and supplies
- Long term storage at -30 °C, -80 °C and over liquid nitrogen
Superior IT infrastructure
- Online data-access and kit tracking: mlm online(R)
- Electronic data transfer according to client's DTA specifications
- Exact sample tracking via MLM Sample Storage System(R)
- Validated LIMS, digital SOP system and ERP
Good Clinical Laboratory Practice
Highly skilled with extensive clinical lab experience, our more than 120-person team in Germany and the US supports between 190 and 210 clinical studies at any given time. Around a third of our trials are phase I and the rest are phase II, III and IV.
We have run trials on a broad range of indications, including diabetes, cancer, infectious diseases, dermatology, and diseases affecting the cardiovascular, neurological and immunological systems.
With us, your trial is in good hands. All members of the technical staff are certified scientific or medical assistants. Half of the team have degrees in chemistry, biochemistry, biology or physiology and a third have completed PhDs in relevant fields.
Based on our two locations in Germany and the US we serve over 100 renowned CROs and companies in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries worldwide. To fully support this worldwide client base, we've developed an outstanding level of flexibility and dedicated ourselves to high-quality results delivered promptly.
We're available for you 365 days a year from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CET. Call or email to let us know how we can best support you.