MLM Medical Labs is a Central Laboratory dedicated exclusively to clinical trials. We offer full laboratory services, including a whole range of analytics: standard safety profiles, such as blood counts, coagulation, urinalysis and clinical chemistry, and analyses of biomarkers, drug compounds, metabolites and molecular diagnostic parameters. Internationally active in over 40 countries, including the U.S. and Eastern Europe, we' re located in Moenchengladbach (near Duesseldorf International Airport). We're here for you 365 days a year so you can always be sure of valid results with a quick turnaround time.
All the services you expect from a clinical trial lab
- Development and validation of analytical methods
- Broad portfolio of validated biomarker assays
- World-standard analytical methods
- Clinical chemistry, hematology, coagulation, serology and urine analysis
- Complete analytical study reports
Management and logistics
- Global study setup and project management
- In-house manufacturing of study-specific sampling kits: MLM Assembly ServicesTM
- Proprietary transport system: the MLM Safeguard BoxTM
- More than 2400 sqm lab space
- Worldwide transport of clinical samples, study-specific sampling kits and supplies
- Long term storage at -30 °C and -80 °C
Superior IT infrastructure
- Online data-access and kit tracking: mlm onlineTM
- Electronic data transfer according to client's DTA specifications
- Validated LIMS, digital SOP system and ERP
Good Clinical Laboratory Practice
Highly skilled with extensive clinical lab experience, our 56-person team supports between 130 and 140 clinical studies at any given time. Around a third of our trials are phase I and the rest are phase II, III and IV.
We have run trials on a broad range of indications, including diabetes, cancer, infectious diseases, dermatology, and diseases affecting the cardiovascular, neurological and immunological systems.
With us, your trial is in good hands. All members of the technical staff are certified scientific or medical assistants. Half of the team have degrees in chemistry, biochemistry, biology or physiology and a third have completed PhDs in relevant fields.
We serve renowned CROs and companies in the biotech and pharmaceutical industries in Europe, Asia and the U.S. To fully support this worldwide client base, we've developed an outstanding level of flexibility and dedicated ourselves to high-quality results delivered promptly.
We're available for you 365 days a year from 7 a.m. to 11 p.m. CET. Call or email to let us know how we can best support you.